Currently we are looking for an Administrative Support to our office in Cracow!
- Processing financial documents (inputting into electronic system, sorting, printing out/making scans,
- Cataloguing office equipment (keeping a list of equipment, passing information about shortages/defects),
- Processing company’s correspondence (checking the letter box, receiving and sending out letters and packages),
- Make travel arrangements for employees,
- Performing minor duties connected to everyday office work – supporting Administrative Specialist and HR Specialist.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- English – level B2 minimum
- Excellent organizational skills, high level of teamwork and communication
- Ability to work under strict directions
- Nice-to-have traits: administrative assistant experience, communications skills, independence and willingness to learn
- Full-time job and flexible working hours
- Work in a young and dynamic team
- Possibility to constantly improve your skills and learn things
- Excellent work atmosphere and company culture